| Home | Article Database | Fun Stuff | Resources | Tools & Calculators | Search HY

Ask the Mental Health Expert Archives 2001-2004

Expert Home  |  Archives by Date  |  Search Expert Archives  |  For Professionals  |  For Consumers

Week of December 24, 2001

    Question: I am looking for a facility that can address both major depression and alcoholism on an inpatient basis. Can you suggest some of the top facilities in the country? Is there a directory of facilities by treatment approach or diagnosis?    Dr. Pies' Answer

    Question: I am teaching a student with bipolar disorder. I have read all the website info on bipolar, but nothing tells me teaching strategies or how to help this child (13) in a school setting. Can you help me find this information?    Dr. Pies' Answer

    Question: I need to find some charts to monitor the behavior, side effects, and positive outcomes of my child's present intervention for autism. Any ideas?    Dr. Pies' Answer